small things make me smile.....

Lots of interesting things happened today.....

- found out it was National Honesty Day (HONEST!)
- also found out it was Bugs Bunny's 75th anniversary
- saw a lady opening a package outside the Decatur Post Office, apparently unaware that the wind was blowing packing peanuts all over the grass
- saw a friend from church (firstdecatur.org) downtown;  up till today, I did not know he worked downtown
- used a coupon for BOGO Whoppers
- was given the senior discount at Burger King (I am like 38'ish.... balding, but 38 none-the-less)
- proceeded to eat 2 Whoppers (I ate healthy though.... no cheese, no mayo)
- saw my dentist at BK
- did not win a 50/50 drawing (my dollar went to a great cause.... or should I say 50 cents did)
- took a picture of a racecar
- used a coupon for a free Smoothie at DQ
- proceeded to eat the free Smoothie
- rocked out to "Brown Eyed Girl"
- dandelions said "neener, neener, neener" to me (long story, don't ask.... might have been indigestion from the Whoppers)
- waged war on dandelions

What a great life I have.  Take time to slow down, smile, and savor the little "meaningless" moments folks.  It's worth it.  Good night.