It's Oreana Rummage Sales Day !!

Today is a big day for the Village of Oreana.... town-wide garage sales.  It's absolutely amazing how many people flock out here for this event every year.  Seems like half of Decatur ends up driving down our street, looking for a great bargain.  Although it makes for some wild congestion on our street, it is neat to see and interact with so many people.

Will I walk around and do a little shopping.  Yeah, likely.  Not much, but some.  Am I looking for anything in particular.  Well, of course, keychains.  With over 2,500 in my collection now, it's always fun to look around and "hunt" to see if I can find any hiding out in the "shadows" of the rummage sales tables.... typically stuck in a box containing a bunch of miscellaneous stuff that no one knows how to price.

There are a few other things that would be fun to find.....

Maybe some fancy-schmancy shoes?












Or a nice hat?








 Or a planter for my desk at work ?







NAAAAAAAH.  I think I'll stick with the keychains.

Have a good weekend everyone.....

Matt