Burger King

today I'm eating lunch with some guys from work.  good guys.  a couple of them I've known for the full 16 years with the company.

I try to join their "lunch bunch" 1 time a week.  provides a great opportunity to catch up with them, both on a business and personal level.  usually end up getting a couple of real belly laughs as well.  good guys.

Burger King is our restaurant of choice today.


I am not a huge fan of the Whopper, unless it's on sale.  would rather eat a Culvers burger, a Big Mac or a McHugh (a Charleston delicacy).

BK loves to use mayo.  lots of mayo.  especially on the Whopper.  i like mayo, but not as much as they use.  plus, the mayo always tastes warm, which is gross to me.

BK seems to have something new on the menu every time we are there.  Salmon.  Turkeyburger.  Memphis BBQ.  lots of choices.  not sure how they keep all those specials straight back in the kitchen, plus their regular menu fare.


i learned my lesson long ago not to eat BK bacon in combination with BK onion rings.  it does something to my intestinal tract resembling a Vegas hotel demolition -- lots of booming rumbles.  needs to be served with a side of Beano, in my honest opinion.

no.... at BK, i am a chicken man. (not to be confused with either a man who's chicken or with Chickenman, a hero to the egg-laying agricultural community)

"Can I take your order?"

"Yes. 2 classic chicken crisps (their version of the delish McChicken) plus a value fry and a value drink."

$4.65 of belly-fillin' goodness.


as an old family friend (Ruth Messerschmidt) use to say.....
ummmmmmmmmmm !

Out for now......

Matt