More Mattchat's ?


Unbelievable!

When I named my blog "Mattchat", I didn't even bother to look out on the internet to if that name/phrase was already being used, and if so, how.

What I've discovered is a couple interesting things.

First, "Matt Chat is a weekly YouTube show dedicated to classic videogames for all systems. Matt Chat has been featured on Geek.com, Game Banshee, Kotaku, Blue's News, RPG Codex, Slashdot, and many other great websites and blogs. The show offers historical retrospectives on vintage games as well as in-depth interviews with their developers and designers."

Second, I found a couple other blogs:
  • http://matts-chat.blogspot.com/
    • appears to be owned by a Matt in Alabama who has a Masters Degree in Higher Education Administration, loves the Atlanta Braves (BOO!), and teaches Sunday School.
  •  http://mattchatpuka.blogspot.com/
    • a new blog, so there's not much information out there;  but, this guy has some wicked skills -- paper boomerangs, nerf, soccer, you name it -- he's got a bunch of videos showing this stuff out on his YouTube channel
I am not alone !!!!

Out for now...

MH