random kitchen shots

taking a break from my usual intellectual and engaging (ha!) blog posts tonight.

wanted to show you random stuff from our kitchen.  why?  no clue.  why not?  can't answer that one.


breakfast central.....
lots of nutritious stuff here folks.  between breakfast bars, pop tarts, cereal (note: not shown, as the Cheerios were camera shy) and frozen pancakes/waffles (note: not shown, as my lens frosted up), breakfast truly is the most important meal of the day eaten before 11:00.

today's winning piece of junk mail....
yes, they want me to spend $4000 to go see this red and blue bird down in Central America.  yeah right.

artwork....
every kitchen needs a place to proudly display children's creations.  we chose a special area, rather than the most common spot (I presume).... the fridge.  

family photos.....
yup, photos on the fridge.  make me smile every time i look at them.  (note that  there is some artwork also)

vegetables....
compliments of father in law and mother in law.  reminds me of a really great kids cartoon.....


hey, that's the nickel tour.  i'll try to be more interesting tomorrow.

out for now.....

Matt