FOLLOW-UP Worst Treats

The other day, I posted here on my blog about the worst possible Halloween treats known to man.

If you haven't yet read that one, please do so before proceeding with this one.


------------

OK, so I located a few other news stories that talk about bad Halloween treats.

I must say.... my list is much better.

For example:
Say what?  This news article lists both Tootsie Rolls and Whoppers, of which I am a huge fan of both.  Smarties also made the list, which I don't necessarily agree with either.  After all, I chose Smarties as my candy-of-choice this year for giving away to the little ghouls and gobblins that visited the office this year.

And this one:
He actually put "baked goods" on his list!  SAY WHAT!!??!!  Assuming we are trick-or-treating at the house of someone we know, I have absolutely no issue with popcorn balls, a dozen chocolate chippers, a loaf of pumpkin bread, or an apple pie being put in the girls' bags.  Heck, in fact, I might race them home for a quick costume change, so we can hit that house again!  Or a couple more times!!  YEE-HA!!



Another:
GOOD HEAVENS!  Tootsie Rolls are on this list too!!  BOO!!!

Finally there's:
Now this one did put toothbrushes on their bad list (like me) and they did have Tootsie Rolls in their top 10 (yeah!!).
But, Milk Duds made the bad list too?  COME ON!  They are chocolate!  Delicious waxy chocolate!!


I did see pennies, pencils, pixie sticks, and religious tracts listed on the "bad list" of another site.   I agree with all those.

Nonetheless, it is clearly obvious that my list of bad Halloween items ranks supreme.  Right?

No child should receive pickles, dog food, or dust bunnies.

Period.

Out for now.....

Matt