Get (a) Physical

so, I have my annual physical tomorrow.

not a day that I look forward to.
definitely not.
and on a Monday to boot.



I have a really great doc.
so, it's not him at all.

it's just the overall experience.
drafty gown.
chilly exam room.
cold stethoscope.
listening.
looking.
prodding.
poking.
etc.
etc.



some folks are totally against going to the doctor "voluntarily"..... if nothing is wrong, they avoid doctors like the plague.

However, I do realize the importance of going thru this unpleasant experience.

Simply put, I love my family.
And I still have a slew of life experiences to do with them.

If something is wrong, I want to know about it, so actions can be taken to correct things.


I don't eat as healthy as I should.

And I don't exercise like I should.

I do my best to control stress levels.  sometimes not real effectively though.

I do take my vitamins..... on a somewhat regular basis.



Yet, there's stuff that only the doc can see, hear or feel (yeech!) to determine whether things in this 39 year old body are performing as they should.

So, the unpleasant experiences of the 30 minutes in that exam room are worth it.

It's for my wife.  It's for my kids.  It's love.

Brrrrrrrrr!

Out for now.....

Matt