Assault on Freedom of Religion



I will freely admit that I'm not a big fan of the collection of "Superpastors" that oversee the largest churches in our nation. 

Especially the guy with the biggest church in the U.S.:  Joel Osteen.

I just don't feel many of them feed their "flock" (or "sheeple") a full dose of deep Biblical teaching/principles.  They tend to preach too much "happy, happy, happy" and not enough reality.

Plus, some of them (e.g. Mr. Osteen) have fake smiles that remind me of some of the fallen from the past.... Oral Roberts, Jimmy Swag, Bob Schuller, etc.  Smiles like a bad used car salesman.


Nonetheless, this opinion piece by Rick "Purpose-Driven" Warren is fantastic.

Again, I'm not a huge fan of Mr. Warren, but he is so, SO right with this:

Religious liberty.
America's first freedom.
Under assault.

The future and viability of our nation hangs in the balance.

Out for now.....

Matt