Did You Know Roadshow


For some odd reason, I enjoy watching Antiques Roadshow.

Not really sure why.

It's fun to hear the backstories behind peoples' stuff, then hear the experts fill them in all about the history of the item, the company that made it, the features of the item, etc.

And the item's value.  That's always interesting. Sometimes I think an item will be worth $3,000, and it's worth $500.  Othertimes, an item I think is worth a thousand bucks comes in at $20,000.  It's like a price-guessing game -- WHOOPIE!

Can't forget about the host -- Mark Walberg (not to be confused with NKOTB "Marky Mark" Wahlberg).  That guy adds classy fun to the show too.

Anyway.....

I came across this neat piece called "10 Things We Learned About What Goes on at the Antiques Roadshow".




Amazing info that really opened my eyes on a couple things.

Out for now.....

Matt