I Found Odd Crap in Wisconsin

As is typical when the lovely Mrs. Honnold and I go out on antiquing adventures, I am always on the lookout for "the strange", "the bizarre", "the unexplainable".

Well, on our recently concluded Wisconsin getaway, I spotted some really wacky stuff.  Take a look.

Note:  I did not buy any of this.

Out for now......

Matt

I think there's at least 3, if not 4, historical periods represented in her "uniform" and accessories.


Lard sounds bad enough.
"Leaf Lard".... bleeeeech!


I think this is an old CPR dummy.  I think.  I avoided getting too close... for fear of catching something contagious.


A really, really large sculpture for the snapping turtle lover in all of us.


this is a podium.
"start your own New World Order", hilarious


"Do It Yourself Justice"
Chuck Norris style, baby!


These are 2 REAL bird nests.
Seriously!  
$5 for the pair -- no extra charge for the avian lice either.


Nixon toilet paper -- take that Tricky Dick... and that... and that.


actually, I found this to be pretty darn cool folk art


Cliff Clavin uniform (pants not included)


rain makes corn.
corn makes whisky.
whisky makes my girl all sorts of frisky.
YEE HAW!


quite possibly, the ugliest table lamp that I have ever come across.


good heavens!  what did they do to you Barbie!