Picture 6/16: Alcatraz Memory

June 16
(picture 167 of 365)

I get home tonight, and my little one is wearing this:


Oh the memories this brings back.....


In 2002, my manager Al and I travelled out to Oakland/SanFran for a week on business.

Other than the opportunities I experienced for work (which were fantastic), I too have wonderful memories of the stuff Al and I were able to do "after hours":
- supper on Fisherman's Wharf (which is also where I bought this t-shirt... now worn by its 3rd "owner")
- seeing all the smelly seals
- driving across the Bay Bridge
- riding on the train under the Bay (tunnel)
- going to Giants ball game


3 things I didn't get to do:
- ride a cable car
- walk across the Golden Gate
- visit Alcatraz

We just didn't have time.

Maybe I'll get back out there someday.

Out for now....

Matt