Picture 6/17: Fruit Mold

June 17
(picture 168 of 365)

Tonight, the lovely Mrs. Honnold helped me whip up a batch of apple salad for "food day" at work tomorrow.

As I was helping (please note that my limited level of involvement included washing apples, draining pineapple, and causing general levels of controlled mayhem), I noticed something about the recipe on the bag of Kroger marshmallows:


"Festive Fruit Mold"

Well darn-it, doesn't that just sound tasty?

Not only fruit mold, but "festive" fruit mold.  Lots of beautiful greens, reds, and yellows..... similar to the fruit drawer of my fridge back in college days.

Couldn't someone in Kroger's creative genius division come up with something a little better than "Festive Fruit Mold"?

"Marshmallow Dream", maybe?

Out for now.....

Matt