Picture 6/21: Favorite Little Cafe

June 21
(picture 172 of 365)

Folks, I am telling you what.  If you are ever traveling thru the heart of Wisconsin and can put yourself anywhere near the small town of Redgranite, you have got to eat a meal here:


It's the Curve-In Cafe and is my absolute favorite little small-town diner of all-time.

I ate there 4 times back in 2011/2012 when I was up in that area on business.

Today was visit #5, and this time I had the lovely Mrs. Honnold with me.

I was hopeful that the special of the day would be their awesome Chicken Ala King, but it wasn't.  So I had chopped sirloin instead.  Delish!


Best thing about this place:  the warm homemade bread comes to your table already buttered.  Seriously, where else can you get that?

And the homemade pie.  Out of this world!  And only 2.25 per slice.  I got pecan this time, since they were out of apple.


I came to the realization that it's quite possible I may never eat at the Curve-in Cafe again......
We (family) may never vacation that way again.
I may never be that way on business again.
Heck, the place could close.

Nonetheless, my tummy is happy.  Happy 5 times now.

Out for now.....

Matt