Part 2: Odd Wisconsin Crap

Following our recent mini-vacation to Wisconsin, I posted a series of photos of wild/weird/wacky stuff that I had spotted in the various antique/rummage stores that we had visited.  See those photos here:
http://matthonnold.blogspot.com/2014/06/i-found-odd-crap-in-wisconsin.html


Now, after a lengthy delay due to my forgetful little brain, here is the second set of wacko/bizarre Wisconsin finds.....

Again, I purchased none of these.  Just took the photos folks.

Out for now....

Matt


I love the attached tag.... "Box of Body Parts";  is there a spleen?


a whole buncha little arms and legs


first time for everything.... I'd never seen bunches of catnip before


what a handsome/beautiful shemale


The Black Stallion was Satan's horse?


good heavens-- what a classic piece of literature


I think that's Laverne.  or Shirley?


woody passion


remember those great commercials with Clara Peller?


what every kid wants to be for Halloween ( right?)


a ton of fun could be had with this sign;  think about it


Rod! Rod! Rod! Crook! Crook! Crook!


Who knew there was a book?  How many copies you think they printed?  Or sold?