Picture 10/10: Dolly Trio

October 10
(picture 283 of 365)

I took a vacation day today so that I could give 12 hours (6am-6pm) to the WSOY Community Food Drive.  

#WCFD14

This wonderful event is held every October as an awesome opportunity for the Decatur community to come together and stock local food pantry shelves for the winter.

My volunteering was done at First Christian Church, assisting with the phone bank for call-ins of monetary donations to the Drive.


I also got to help with a little sorting and boxing of food, plus loading of those boxes into a truck which took them out to where the Drive was being held.

A trio of ladies, all named Dolly, were there to assist me (and the others who were moving the boxes):


These ladies are brutes -- able to carry 100's of pounds on their backs.

What amazing women!!

Out for now......

Matt