Best 2014 Movies Says This Guy

As mentioned before here on MattChat, with Roger Ebert no longer around, my favorite movie critic these days is Richard Roeper. 

At this time, I am still awaiting the release of Mr. Roeper's "Best Movies of 2014" list.  



In the meantime, Peter Rainer of The Christian Science Monitor has released his.  Along with an awesome write-up summarizing the year-in-review for 2014 motion pictures.

Read his great piece here:

Or, if you just want to know his top 10, here-ya go:
10. The Lego Movie
9. National Gallery
8. Child's Pose
7. Boyhood
6. We Are the Best
5. The Immigrant
4. The Tale of Princess Kaguya
3. Leviathan
2. Winter Sleep
1. Foxcatcher

I've only seen one of those. (#10)


Based on what he wrote, me thinks I missed out on some good films.

Out for now......

Matt