Picture 12/11: Gym Bleachers

December 11
(picture 345 of 365)

We were up in Argenta tonight for a Junior High basketball game in the High School's Kimler Gym.

I took this shot......


At the time, I took the picture because I thought it was a neat perspective.

However, after I got thinking about it a little, I realized the shot represents way more than just a "neat perspective".

It opens up a very intriguing "history perspective".

How many folks have sat in these spots?
Anyone famous?

And for what types of events?

Obviously sports stuff.
And graduations, music/drama performances, and other school gatherings.

What about community events?
Celebrations, condolences, cheering, tears.

I'll bet these bleachers have seen all those things.  And more.

I am sitting on history.

Out for now......

Matt