Picture 3/16: Lady Willpower

March 16
(picture 75 of 365)

The lovely Mrs. Honnold said something while we were doing dishes tonight that triggered a memory.

She mentioned the word "willpower".

Almost immediately, I recalled a song that we use to play years and years ago on the little record player in my room back home:


"Lady Willpower" by Gary Puckett and the Union Gap

It was one of a handful of 45's that Mom had kept from her late high school / early college years.

And if you've not heard it, it's a real catchy tune.


I betcha that I hummed/sang it for like 20 times tonight, including watching about 3 versions of it on YouTube.

Including a karaoke version.  Oh boy, that was fun!


The only other one of the 45's that I can remember was a song called "Sweet Pea".

Wonder how I can steer the conversation with wifey to get her to say "sweet pea"?

Out for now.....

Matt