Picture 6/10: What to Do With This

June 10
(picture 161 of 365)

I bought yogurt at Save-a-Lot and decided to bring home one of their yogurt trays:


Why?

Not sure.

It looked interesting..... surely there's something I can do with it.

I asked my Facebook friends and got these responses:

- spit ball toss game
- litter box
- Bossy Bingo..... cat style  (i.e. litter box game)
- beer pong
- cat head display stand
- sampler tray for frozen yogurt
- washers game for visually impared
- cupcake holder
- game board for use with tossing rolled-up socks

Boy do I have some creative friends and family!


I was leaning towards some type of toss game, so a couple of those suggestions are right on the mark.

One other one that I thought of..... holder for dyed Easter eggs..... ostrich eggs.

Out for now.......

Matt