Picture 7/13: Start of the Keychains

July 13
(picture 194 of 365)

My collection of keychains is now approaching 5,000 or so.

These are 3 of the originals:


I came across them as I was packing up my office, preparing for some remodeling that we're gonna be doing.

I got these 3 sometime/somewhere during elementary school.... 30 years ago now.

Thru my various moves in life, they survived the sort/pitch process and became the first part of my collection when I really got into keychains 3 or 4 years ago.

As I've written before here on MattChat (http://matthonnold.blogspot.com/2013/08/collecting.html), I have collected many things thru life.  

Interests come and interests go, but I can safely say at this point that I will likely always be on the lookout for keychains.

From now until day 30,000.

Out for now......

Matt