Picture 7/28: Gloves from Papa

July 28
(picture 209 of 365)

Today's photo features gloves...... which apparently are a somewhat favorite topic of mine, since I've had 3 previous "glove posts" here on MattChat:





Anyway, I spotted these in the garage, tucked in the bottom of our bin of gloves:


These have some real age to them, as I got them from my grandpa Chester (Papa) many many years ago.

Not sure exactly when.  Or why.

They could date all the way back to when I was trimming their yard during the summers of late 80's and early 90's.

They've survived quite a bit of action..... although a couple fingers of 1 glove are worn thru.


It's probably gettin' time to retire them.  But with their history, I can't see myself tossing them in the trash.

They may end up on my "history wall" in the garage..... next to the bicycle training wheels:

Out for now......

Matt