Picture 9/25: Pink Bombers Cake

September 25
(picture 268 of 365)

This is Homecoming Week at Argenta-Oreana High.

Football game was tonight, but before that, there was a parade thru the streets of Argenta.  Between the parade and the game, there was a chili and hot dog supper that we all attended.

When it comes to chili, I tend to be very particular as my stomach is very peculiar.  Especially with the football game afterwards, I didn't want to risk a turbulent tummy, so I went with the hot dog option.


Selecting my dessert was the fun part.  (of course!)

I went with this scrumptious-looking piece of strawberry cake:


And boy, it did not disappoint.

A plate of delishishness.

In retrospect, I would have gladly given up the hot dog for a second piece of this pink Bombers cake.

Out for now.......

Matt