Picture 10/7: VW from Germany

October 7
(picture 280 of 365)

As you probably have heard, Volkswagen is in a heap of trouble.  And will be stuck in that heap of trouble for years to come.


Since last year will likely be VW's best from a financial standpoint for quite some time, I wanted to get ahold of a copy of their most recent annual report.

So I went to their website and made the request.

It came today:


Came via International FedEx Air.

And it was a heavy box (it's a very thick annual report..... lots of data, figures, and fluff).

I cannot imagine how much it cost to ship this thing.  In a way, I feel a smidgen of guilt.  But at the same time, I wonder why they didn't ship this from some type of U.S. operations office.

Would have saved some money.

Money they're gonna need for all the recalls and lawsuits.

Out for now.....

Matt