Choosing a VP for Trump

Who shall I choose?


Not that Grumpy Trumpy cares about my opinion, but I'll post my thoughts anyway.


My ideas as he searches for a suitable VP candidate:

Chris Christie - no (too much baggage)

Newt - no (been there, done that, put him on your cabinet)

Ben Carson - no (good guy, not ready, put him on your cabinet)

Mark Cuban - no (more inexperienced and "off the handle" than you are, which is saying a ton)

Any of the individuals who have won "The Apprentice" - no

A decorated military vet - I'm all for that

A woman - I'm all for that too

Carly Fiorina - whoops!  she already pledged loyalty to Teddy Cruz

Ivanka - no, not that woman

Sarah Palin - please no (I like that she's a very strong woman with very strong ideas, but she comes off as a backwoods loonball)

You are welcome, Don.

Out for now.......

Matt