Picture 5/16: Love Where You Are

May 16
(picture 137 of 365)

One thing I really love and appreciate about our church is the heart that we as a congregation have for the city and the people of Decatur.

Our focus/initiative right now is called "LOVE WHERE YOU ARE":


This is about taking ownership of the responsibilities that each of us have for the places where God has placed us......
..... our family
..... our neighborhood
..... our workplace
..... our community

Loving.
Caring.
Compassion.
Service.

As a church, we are increasing our efforts at pouring love into the City of Decatur.

Getting involved.
Finding ways to help.
Finding ways to make a difference.
Being an ambassador.

Things that I really believe in.


I don't just want to be "here".

I want to do my part to see "here" thrive.

It's all about loving where I am.

Out for now.......

Matt