Tour of EIU

We visited EIU today with our good friends from Orland Park.

A nice leisurely walk around the campus on a bright and sunny Sunday afternoon.

Took a lot of photos -- I've taken the best and shared them below.

Out for now.......

Matt

gotta start with Old Main


North Quad


the EIU Po-Po


saw EIU spirit all over campus


pretty much my home in '96 and '97


McAfee Gym


weird art


weirder art


proof we were here


SPOO!


SEAN!


South Quad


a pillow-fighter's dream


my fav Econ professor


my least fav Econ professor


Clock Tower at Booth Library


another view of Lumpkin from South Quad


proof that overhead projectors still exist -- and this room had 2!!


old logo, fading into history


the beautiful new Doudna Fine Arts Center


where our romance blossomed


her Ford Hall room (view as I was serenading her - not)


A/K/A "The Castle"


gotta end with Old Main