Picture 8/11: Thanks Journal

August 11
(picture 224 of 365)

Over a month ago, I started this:


A simple notebook.

My "Blessings Log", "Book of Thanks", "Journal of Gratitude", etc. etc.

Each day, I make the effort to write down 2-5 things for which I am grateful, thankful, blessed.

It's an awesome resource to have on a blue (or grey) downer day.

Looking back at great things/memories from the recent past puts a smile on my face and helps me to realize that even in the midst of gloom, I am amazingly blessed and have so much to be thankful for.

Personal note:  I'd encourage each of you to start one of these.  Obviously (as shown by my example), this doesn't have to be any type of fancy diary thing.  Just a simple notebook to record some simple thoughts.  Accentuate the positive, folks!

Out for now.......

Matt