Places From My Past 3

'bout time for me to post another pic in my little "Places From My Past" series.

Here's #3:


Yes, an empty lot.

Which once held a beautiful building.

A building known as the Kansas State Bank, my employer from October 1991 thru May 1997 (during high school and college).

I have so many great memories of the people I worked for (Joe Schuessler, Mike K., Elise H.) and the multitude of customers that I served.

It's impossible to list all the memories here, but they will always be with me.

Some of the highlights:
- awesome team of co-workers;  Sylvia, Nancy, Carole, Diana, Diane, Holly, Marianne, Jennifer, Tim, Misty, Crystal, Cary, Gordon..... and so many others
- decorating the beautiful lobby for Christmas
- carrying the ladder thru the building/lobby to change the outside marquee
- craziness of Social Security day
- getting to talk with and serve so many great customers both at the teller window and on collection calls
- coin runs to Paris
- regular Saturday morning visits from a wonderful lady named Norma
- working with our team of repo men up in Chicago: Frank, Jeff, Bleau

Great days.  Great times.  A wonderful blessing for my life and future career.

Out for now.......

Matt