The Other Mike Madigan

For years and years, Illinois politics have been polluted with the selfishness, corruption and failed leadership of Mike Madigan.

Well...... Mike Madigan is going to help turn things around.

Right, I did say Mike Madigan.

The OTHER Mike Madigan.

"My parents were thinking about naming me David, I believe. And I kinda wish they would have now.  But no, I like my name and I think that maybe we can use that to our advantage a little bit in drawing some distinctions between the two Mike Madigans."

"This isn't a campaign about personalities, or going to be personal in any way from my perspective. I know him from my previous career and there's no personal animosity. We just have a great difference of opinion about the direction of Illinois."

THIS Mike Madigan, not THAT Mike Madigan, is a small-business owner (restauranteur) from Urbana.

More about his campaign..... and his name:

Out for now........

Matt