Best of Disney

The weekly magazine Entertainment Weekly (EW) recently released their ranking of the 20 Greatest Disney Songs of All Time.

What a challenge.  Sooooo many great ones.

How in the world did they put this together?


Here is EW's list:

20 - You've Got a Friend in Me

19 - A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes

18 - I'll Make a Man Out of You

17 - Colors of the Wind

16 - What's This?

15 - Bella Notte

14 - Whistle While You Work

13 - Hakuna Matata

12 - Be Our Guest

11 - Supercalifragilistic.........

10 - Friend Like Me

9 - Under The Sea

8 - Baby Mine

7 - Let It Go

6 - Circle of Life

5 - A Whole New World

4 - Beauty and the Beast

3 - The Bare Necessities

2 - Part of Your World

1 - When You Wish Upon a Star


I have bolded my favorite 3.  Why not 5?

Because two of my fav's are missing from their list:

You'll Be in My Heart

Can You Feel The Love Tonight


Out for now........

Matt