White House Prayer


What a powerful prayer over President Trump by Pastor Andrew Brunson:

"Lord God, I ask that you pour out your Holy Spirit on President Trump. That you give him supernatural wisdom to accomplish all the plans you have for this country and for him. I ask that you give him wisdom on how to lead this country into righteousness. I ask that you give him perseverance and endurance and courage to stand for truth. I ask that you protect him from slander from enemies, from those who would undermine. I ask that you make him a great leader for this country. Fill him with your wisdom and strength and perseverance, and we bless him. May he be a great blessing to our country. In Jesus' name, we bless you. Amen."


The America of 2018 definitely needs more of this going on rather than the divisive rhetoric and hate-filled speech/protest that is weakening our nation's spirit, unity and strength.

Grace & Peace & Love to you all -

Matt