Baseball HOF Anniversary

Guess what opened on June 12, 1939?  81 years ago today.

Hint:


It was on Monday, June 12, 1939, when Cooperstown, N.Y., would - for at least one day - be considered the baseball capital of the world. Earlier in the day the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum would hold its first-ever Induction Ceremony in which the game’s immortals, including Ruth, would forever be enshrined. That day would also be the public opening of the National Baseball Museum, today known as the Hall of Fame.

(https://baseballhall.org/discover/doubleday-field-hosted-historic-june-12-1939-game)


I've been to the Hall.  It was a family vacation -- probably back when I was in junior high.

I don't remember much about the building or what was in it.  But, I do remember how cool it was to be there.  And how cool I thought Dad and Mom were for taking me there.


Grace & Peace & Love to you all -

Matt