Good News Bad News



Several weeks ago, I started doing something different on my Facebook page.

Rather than "SHARE" interesting news stories as I come across them, I have begun taking a screenshot of the article and then posting the shot into 1 of 2 albums:

-AWESOME NEWS
-disturbing news


The commitment that I made to myself was not to overload 1 folder over another.  In other words, balance the good with the bad.

(PSA: For so many reasons -- and on so many levels -- a life full of balance is so important.)


What I'm finding:  it is SOOOOOO much easier to find content for the "disturbing" folder than the "AWESOME" folder.  And I am really trying hard!

This is not breaking news, folks: there is so much negative cruddy-crap in our world today.  It literally is all over!  And what's worse, the media loves to focus on it!  

"stirring the pot"

"celebrating anger"

"promoting divisiveness"

"fueling negativity"


How sad!  For anyone out there without friends / hope / dreams / positivity, it is such a cruel, cruel world.  Much crueler than 10 years ago.


Nonetheless, I will continue my pledge to run-up the article counts in the folders at the same rate/ratio.


Grace & Peace & Love to you all -

Matt