Register to Ring

Special message to all of you.......

If The Salvation Army has their red kettles out in your area during Nov-Dec, PLEASE consider ringing a couple hours.

I volunteer as a bellringer every year.  It is a VERY special and important part of my Christmas season activities.

Until you've done it, I cannot really explain how the experience might impact you.  Personally, it fills me with joy wishing others a hearty "Merry Christmas" and knowing the coins and bills being deposited in the kettle are going to be used to bring HOPE to others.

All the info you need can be found on this site:



Any questions I can help answer?  Contact me.


Grace & Peace & Love to you all -

Matt


p.s. no matter whether you ring or not, remember that bellringers love smiles from friendly people 🙂🙂