Entitled America


ENTITLED

Yeesh, I so despise hearing that word.

The very definition of it makes me sick:

feeling that you have the right to do or have what you want without having to work for it or deserve it, just because of who you are



"just because of who you are"

Because I am an American, I am entitled to........

Because I am a member of a certain political party, I am entitled to........

Because I belong to a union, I am entitled to........

Because my income is not what I think it needs to be, I am entitled to.......

Because I am retired/elderly, I am entitled to........

And on.  And on.  And on.


It's sickening.

Spoiled people sucking off the teats of an expansively oversized and overwhelmingly inefficient government.

Not to mention a dead broke government.




Here are a couple cartoons capturing a little of what I mean:





It's disgusting.  And is ruining our nation.


Grace & Peace & Love to you all -

Matt