XL Mattresses

Came across something interesting last week:


(you may need to click to enlarge that image)

Maybe I'm the one out of the loop here, but what's up with the 3 XL King mattresses?  California, Wyoming, Alaska?  How did those 3 states get chosen?  Alaska and California..... yes, those are very large states.  But Wyoming?  It's barely in the top 20%.

Another website had this:


As you can see, we now have a Texas King thrown into the mix.  WHAAAAAAT?

Where does one have to buy sheets for these unique dimensions?  Crazy.

We have a Queen -- and love our Queen.

When I book hotels, I do look for a King when available (and no extra charge).

Maybe I'll try asking for a Wyoming King next time and see what response I get.



Side note:  I was not aware of the "TWIN XL" mattress until our first experience with a college dorm room.  (Sheets for those are pretty easy to find.)

Grace & Peace & Love to you all -

Matt