Top Search Is Wordle



Report is out:  Google's Top Searches of 2022.

#1:  WORDLE


You know what that is, right?  It's a daily online word puzzle that debuted in October 2021.  All players shoot to ID the same word using logic, reasoning, elimination, and of course, guessing.  I am pretty much hooked on it, playing 24+ of the 30 puzzles each month.

Very interesting that it beat out everything else to be #1.  I guess lots of peeps are using Google to find the website.

Remainder of the top 10:



Jeffrey Dahmer????


And shortages.  Yeesh!  2022 was the year when it seemed like we were seeking the missing supply of just about everything.  For me, it was store-brand Diet Mt. Dew.  Very hard to find at some points.

Look what shortages people were Googling:



I did not know epidural meds and sriracha were on the shortages list.  I'm sure those 2 made a few women angry.

And tampons...... I think I remember reading something about the plastic in those things being the short-supply thing.

Crazy supply chains!


Grace & Peace & Love to you all -

Matt