Travels for Work


While I've never travelled internationally for work, and while I've not done any travelling for the company since 2018, I have been able to visit a whole bunch of neat facilities during my 27 years.

I believe this is a complete (or near complete) list:
Ankeny IA
Cedar Rapids IA
Clinton IA
Quincy IL
Kalona & Washington IA
Chicago
Denver
Langhorne PA
Oakland CA
Marshall MN
Ripon & Osh Kosh WI
New Orleans
Toledo OH
several elevators in eastern Missouri
all over Central IL & IN

All of these destinations carry some level of special memory, and I am blessed to have had the opportunity to spend a little time meeting people and seeing operations at these locations.

Maybe I'll have the opp to travel at least once more before retirement.


Grace & Peace & Love to you all -

Matt