Concert Collection

So.... I was working on another project which had me thinking back to all the concerts that I've attended thru the years.

Not that you care, but I went ahead and put together a list of those concerts.

It's quite a diverse list.

In no particular order......
Rich Mullins
Phil Collins
Kelly Clarkson
4 Him
Brooks & Dunn
Phillips, Craig and Dean
Steven Curtis Chapman
Natalie Grant
David Meece (many many times)
Carman
Casting Crowns
Randy Stonehill (many times)
Mylon Le Fevre
DeGarmo and Key
DC Talk
Chicago
Bon Jovi
Petra
Billy Sprague
Daughtry
Francesca Battistelli
Al Denson
Sonicflood
The Beach Boys
Z Z Top
Jamie Grace
FFH
Michael English
Dino
Rebecca St. James
Geoff Moore and the Distance
Darrell Evans
Clay Crosse
Newsong

and definitely the weirdest artist I've seen:

Vince Vance




You been to any of those?  If so, leave me a comment and let me know that I'm not alone.

Out for now......

Matt