Picture 2/19: Hats on the Headboard

February 19
(picture 50 of 365)

In a small attempt to annoy my wifey, I put 5 of my non-baseball hat hats on the headboard tonight:


They are normally kept in the closet and on the bookcase.

Not tonight.  Bwuuu ha ha ha ha ha!


See that front one?  

The golfing fans in my crowd of MattChat readers will recognize that as the logo of Greg Norman, one of my favorite golfers of all-time.

Great personality.
Great accent.
Great hair.
Great logo.
Great hat.

Which is why I bought..... this hat.

Back in 1991 or so.

A friend and I road-tripped over to Terre Haute Indiana, because that was the closest place to home that I could locate one.

I don't believe that I've worn it at all the last couple of summers.

Kinda forgot that I had it.


It'll make a return this summer.

Out for now......

Matt