Picture 5/5: Chinese Inspection

May 5
(picture 125 of 365)

I have a pair of work gloves that quite honestly are my favorites.  

Since I paid a little more than usual for them, and since they are designed with rubber features to help grip and grab, I call them my "moving gloves".  They come out whenever I have the opportunity to help someone relocate/reorganize/etc.

I happened to look inside them and look what I found:


A bunch of teeny, tiny initials.

No doubt placed there by the Chinese men and women who crafted them.


I find it fascinating to think that my gloves were handled by this many folks.

Wouldn't it be interesting to know their stories?

How long have they made gloves?
Do they enjoy making gloves?
Are they still making gloves today?  Or are they retired?  Or are they deceased?

To think that 6 of them signed/approved my gloves is pretty neat.

Out for now.......

Matt