Doing the Most Good

As you know, I have a very special place in my heart for the mission & outreach of the Salvation Army.

One of their many slogans (and one that is in use regularly today) is "DOING THE MOST GOOD".

However, for me, that is not just some catchphrase that I see on billboards and promotional materials.

Rather, that is a statement that I take very seriously as a part of my everyday life, both with my family and outside the home as well.



DOING THE MOST GOOD

I have absolutely no clue how many days I'll have in this life.  

My life may be half over.

My life may be 82% over.

Today may be it.

Heck, I may live to be 90, meaning I'm only 46% of the way done.

That's not for me to worry about.

God knows.  I don't.

However, with every day that I live, I have opportunities to DO GOOD.

Serve.

Smile.

Help.

Support.

Volunteer.

Care.

Listen.

And with all that is in me, that's what I'm striving to do.


I, you, all of us are here on this Earth to do great things for each other.

Some of those things will be huge.

Some of those things will be small.

All of those things are important.

Take it seriously.

Make a difference.

You are needed!

#DoingTheMostGood

Out for now........

Matt