How Did I Do 2016



At the start of 2016, I made a few commitments (and recommitments) to do  (and continue to do) some certain things.

How did I do?


READ 1 BOOK PER MONTH:
I got 7 done, which is more than I've read in quite some time.  I'll shoot for 12 again in 2017.

TEXT MOM ON A REGULAR BASIS:
I really wanted this to be a daily thing, and it ended up being a 2-3 times per week thing;  I'm gonna try to improve in 2017.

FIND A NEW WAY TO SERVE:
During '16, I really stepped-up my involvement with the Beautify Decatur Coalition.  Looking forward to another great year being a part of the BDC.

BLESSINGS JAR:
Started this in 2015;  kept it going for the first few months of 2016, then replaced it (see below).

DAILY JOURNAL:
Kept this going for about 3 months, then lost interest, as I replaced it with something else (see below).

BLESSINGS LOG:
Started this in July as a replacement for the Jar and Journal (mentioned above);  kept it going the entire rest of the year and had so much fun doing it;  will continue into 2017.

GET MORE ORGANIZED:
Yeah.  I tried.  And will try harder in 2017.

"BE THERE" FOR MY FAMILY:
This is a top priority for me.  And I did everything I could to be home as much as I could, while balancing work responsibilities and service opportunities.  This will continue to be a top priority for me;  my girls aren't getting any younger.

Out for now........

Matt