Mustang Probs

In my opinion, the Ford Mustang is truly one of the U.S.'s greatest automobiles.

Through various ups-and-downs and a variety of significant body style changes, it remains an American Classic.

(I still remember riding in the blue 1965 Mustang soft-top convertible that Dad and Mom use to have)


So when I saw this story, it grabbed my interest:

For 52 years, the pony car has just been getting better, which puts Ford in a bit of a pickle. With a new and improved Mustang just months away, buyers for the incumbent model have vanished. U.S. sales have plummeted 30 percent, to just 50,800, through July of this year. In June, it was outsold by the Dodge Challenger, something that has happened only one other time in the past five years. Sales of the Challenger, meanwhile, have climbed slightly in 2017. 

Full read:


You know, if they've got a spare 2017 model laying around somewhere that needs a good home for a few years, I'd be very happy to raise my hand to step-up and volunteer for that service.

Ford:  just let me know.  We're in the phone book.


Peace & Grace & Love to you all -

Matt