Ranking Colonel

Just came across this one......

Every KFC Colonel Sanders Actor, Ranked

For me, all the variety of KFC commercials over the last few years (since 2015) have been a lot of fun to watch.  Switching actors on a regular basis has kept things fresh.

And kept me guessing at what actor was under all that make-up.  (At one point, I thought Chevy Chase had been recruited to play the Colonel.)

For others, the commercials have been excruciatingly painful.  I get that.


Here's how Paste Magazine ranked all the actors, worst to best:

11-Rob Lowe
10-CGI Colonel
9-Dolph Ziggler
8-Vincent Kartheiser
7-George Hamilton
6-Ray Liotta
5-Rob Riggle
4-Billy Zane
3-Norm McDonald
2-Jim Gaffigan
1-Darrell Hammond

Full article:

I completely agree with their choice of #1.  His commercials (and Norm's) were - for the most part - hilarious.  The others...... not so much.


Grace & Peace & Love to you all -

Matt