Vacations



Starting to think a little bit about planning the Summer 2020 vacation.  Kinda a difficult task at this point -- not knowing what travel options will be available come the June/July timeframe.

As I was thinking about 2020, I got thinking back a little at previous vacations.  We've been blessed to travel to many great places here in the U.S. -- some of them:

San Diego
Las Vegas
Phoenix
San Antonio
Galveston
Corpus Christi
Iowa: Burlington, Quad-Cities, Clinton
Indiana: Santa Claus, Shipshewana
Destin, Florida
Estes Park, Colorado
Washington, DC
Rural Wisconsin
Chicago
St. Louis
Indianapolis
O'ahu


A small portion of the places I went on family vacations growing-up:

Niagara Falls
Philadelphia
Branson, Missouri
Mackinac Island
Blue Ridge Parkway
All sorts of Civil War places:  Gettysburg, Vicksburg, others


Other places I've been for work:

Denver
New Orleans
New York City
San Francisco


The more I think about this, the more I'm leaning towards getting the family to Niagara Falls.

Seattle would be cool, though.


Grace & Peace & Love to you all -

Matt