Thank You for No

Fact 1:
God loves each of us.

Fact 2:
Because He loves us, He sometimes tells us "no".


READ THE LYRICS BELOW

Fact 3:
Hearing "no" from God is a very OK thing.


Grace & Peace & Love to you all -

Matt


-------------

Things You Never Gave Me

DAVID MEECE


Had a lot of dreams that never came true

Things I could have done, 

But never got the chance to do

When I couldn't see the path of the storm

Your wisdom wouldn't let me go that way

And it broke my heart, but now my heart can say


CHORUS:

Thank You for the times You said, "No."

Thank You for the doors that You closed

All the ways You never let me go

And the things You never gave me

So many times I didn't understand

And wouldn't let You take my hand

But now I want to fall at Your feet

And thank You for the things 

You never gave to me.



When I wanted less than what You had in mind

When I wanted more than I could handle at the time

When I needed You but turned You away

You wouldn't let me slip out of Your hand

I just didn't know, but now I understand


REPEAT CHORUS


Looking back across the years

I can see beyond the tears.

Thank you.


REPEAT CHORUS