Books Recently Read 2


Some of the books I've read over the last few months:

THE JANITOR

THE STRANGER IN THE LIFEBOAT (Mitch Albom)

THE BODY (Stephen King)

A SHORT ROPE FOR A TALL MAN

OLIVE OATMAN

THE SERVANT LEADER


Did any of them blow me away?  No.

Are there any I'd read again?

"YES" to THE JANITOR.

"STRONG MAYBE" to STRANGER..... LIFEBOAT.

Of all the Mitch Albom books that I've read, LIFEBOAT was the only disappointing one.  The premise was good and the plot was easy to follow, even though there was some bouncing around.  But, it just didn't seem to go anywhere -- especially in comparison to his others.  My expectations were high (understandably so), and the book just didn't deliver like I thought it would.

?? Maybe a second read would help ??


I'll be looking for another Stephen King one soon.  Not one of his 800 pagers.  And not one of his bloody/gory ones.

And it's almost time for another James Patterson, CJ Box, Gregg Olsen, or John Grisham one.

And Max Lucado.

And a western.

Oh..... if only I had more hours in the day -- and days in the week -- to read, read, read.



Grace & Peace & Love to you all -

Matt