Football Tune List

I have the honor of serving as P.A. announcer for our local high school's football games again this year.

I am excited to be asked back for another season of Friday Night Lights.



With the first home game on September 6, I need to get my playlist of music for breaks/timeouts fully updated & ready to roll.

I've already added a couple new ones in:
THE DOOR (Teddy Swims)
HELLO (Lady Agua)
SONG 2 (Blur)


And removed a couple from last year's list:
WAFFLE HOUSE (Jonas Brothers)
SEA SHANTY MEDLEY (Home Free)
I GOTTA FEELING (Black Eyed Peas)


Plus, there are some that'll stay on the list as long as I'm in charge of the list:
CRAZY TRAIN (Ozzy)
ALL STAR (Smash Mouth)
THUNDERSTRUCK (AC/DC)


And, of course, the fan favorite that has become an every-game-tradition at the end of the 3rd Quarter:  SWEET CAROLINE.


And suggestions of great tunes -- CLEAN TUNES -- that I should add?

Note to Elvis fans:  no.


Grace & Peace & Love to you all -

Matt