It Is Number 2000



2000???

What am I doing here?  Reminiscing about all the fun we had 16 years ago with the new century and "Y2K"?

No way!


Rather, this post is a milestone one, as it is my 2000th entry here on MattChat.

Back when I started, I had no idea that MattChat would still be going 4 years and 2000 posts later.

But...... blogging has become a fun part of my life.  I have grown to enjoy it way more than other forms of social media.

Not only do I get to share thoughts, memories, interesting stuff with all of you, but MattChat serves as an unofficial "diary" for me.  

It's such a blast to look back 11, 27, 33, 46, etc. months to see what our family was doing and what I was thinking.


Thanks to all of you who read this blog and provide me with the feedback and encouragement to keep it going!!

Out for now........

Matt


p.s. back to January 2015 for MattChat post #1000:

and to October 2015 for #1500: